please pick only one column
please pick only one post size
option not available. :x please pick something else.

[[Coughs.

I think I’m gonna change up my theme. uwu ]]

wildheartwolf said:

But Vaike doesn’t wear a shirt either

[[do you think she has a different attitude towards vaike about this at all]]

wildheartwolf whispered: :X

Send me a :X and my character will blurt out the first thing on their mind when they see your character.

image

"What in Naga’s name is he wearing? Or, rather, why isn’t he wearing a shirt? Certainly, camp is a place to relax and regroup after battle, but that doesn’t mean modesty can simply be thrown to the wind!

"…Wait, are those ears? And a tail? Is he a Taguel, of sorts? …What a strange man.”

wanderingmercenary:

" I didn’t want to get chicken blood everywhere eating it raw, I know you’d hate that."

"Your consideration warms my heart, dear. I do so hate those nasty bloostains.”

wanderingmercenary said:

" At least I am eating it fully cooked."

"Yes, I do suppose that is an improvement.

lonesecretdreamer whispered: :X

Send me a :X and my character will blurt out the first thing on their mind when they see your character.

image

"Well, would you look at that! Severa seems to be aiding Owain in transporting those crates - and she’s doing so rather graciously! My, my, I daresay I’m rather proud! She’s been showing such admirable restraint and control over that temper of hers lately!"

image

"W-wait, is she trying to beat him with it?”

[[Heeey, being Maribelle is fun! Why didn’t I think of this sooner?]]

blightofcrimea whispered: :X

Send me a :X and my character will blurt out the first thing on their mind when they see your character.

image

"My, how regal! She truly does appear as I might imagine a queen from the Tellius sagas would. Hah, it’s like my childhood fairytales come to life! Er…did I say that out loud?"

wanderingmercenary whispered: :X ( do tell Lady Maribelle))

Send me a :X and my character will blurt out the first thing on their mind when they see your character.

image

"Goodness, gracious, is she really eating that chicken with her hands? How gruesome! I always thought of her as some brand of barbarian, but really!”

ask-frederick whispered: :X

Send me a :X and my character will blurt out the first thing on their mind when they see your character.

image

"Oh no - he’s coming. I-I polished the silver ‘til it shone and swept out the pathways, yes? The tea is brewing in the kettle - r-right? Er, and the beds - and…? Dear me, think, Maribelle, think! Oh, gods! Did I forget the ironing!?”